REGISTER YOUR BIKE
Registration through Bike Index is required (and free!) for all pedal non-electric bikes on campus, and is available to anyone with a UID. You only need to register your bike once. E-scooter/e-bike registration follows a different process.
- Free lock-cutting service
- A record of ownership, which helps authorities track down your bike if it goes missing
- Notifications if your bike is relocated or at the risk of being relocated
- Updates about campus bike events, amenities, policy changes and safety issues
- No expiration date—registration is good for life
Registration data helps with the planning and implementation of bicycle infrastructure improvements at the university.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Read the biking regulations, which include critical information regarding safety and parking.
- Register your bike through the Bike Index.
- Pick up your registration sticker from the DOTS lobby Regents Drive Garage or the RecWell Bike Shop in the Cole Student Activities Building. Please have your registration verification email ready to show in order to expedite receiving the sticker.