The Smart Commute rewards store is stocked for the spring! This semester, we're featuring a monthly raffle for Bose wireless, noise cancelling headphones. By logging your trips to and from campus through the Smart Commute digital platform, you can earn points that are redeemable for Bose headphone raffle entries and other prizes in the rewards store.
spring 2019 inventory
- A raffle entry in our monthly drawing for Bose QCR3 Series II wireless noise cancelling headphones (30 pts)
- Maryland Dairy Ice Cream (50 pts)
- Swell water bottle (150 pts)
- Stojo 16 oz. collapsible cup (250 pts)
HOW TO EARN POINTS
- If you haven't already, sign up for the Smart Commute digital platform (it's free!).
- Log your trips on your Smart Commute Dashboard.
- Earn points for each commute—sustainable commutes count for the most points.
- Click on "Incentives" to participate in challenges and points programs.
- Redeem rewards!
COMMUTE Points VALUES
Drive alone trips = 1 point (max 2 points per day)
Sustainable trips (transit, bike, walk, or telework) = 3 points (max 6 points per day)
Carpool or vanpool trips = 4 points (max 8 points per day)
ABOUT UMD Smart Commute
UMD Smart Commute is the sustainable transportation program at the University of Maryland, College Park. Our goal is to provide the university community with options and incentives that encourage the use of sustainable transportation to reduce the number of single occupancy vehicles coming to and parking on campus.