effective for the 2020-2021 academic year
Understanding that the university may make changes to the academic calendar in response to public health emergencies, including but not limited to COVID-19, please be advised of the following.
1. The refund schedule will be adhered to regardless of any changes to the academic calendar.
- If the university decides not to hold in-person classes after Thanksgiving Break, the Department of Transportation Services will not issue refunds for fall semester parking permits.
- In the event that the university reduces and/or stops in-person operations or modifies the academic calendar after October 4 due to COVID-19 concerns, students will not be eligible for a refund of their Fall 2020 parking permit charges.
- Refunds for Spring 2021 parking permit fees will be issued if there are changes to the academic calendar prior to January 25, 2021 that impact the spring semester.
2. Upon reasonable notice, the Department of Transportation Services reserves the right to terminate parking agreements due to public health emergencies, including COVID-19.
3. The university and students acknowledge the ongoing possibility that, due to a health or safety emergency, including the COVID-19 pandemic, students’ use of campus parking facilities may be significantly restricted. In the event of such temporary closures, restrictions, and/or adjustments to the availability and use of campus parking, the university shall not be obligated to issue refunds or credits, whether partial or full, for such interruptions or adjustments.