Our lots, your concerts.
*The Friday, May 7, performance has been cancelled due to weather forecasts. You can still catch the UMD Percussion Ensemble virtually at their concert next week.
Live outdoor performances on Thursday, May 6, and Friday, May 7, at the Mowatt Visitor Lot.
As a part of the DOTS Art Park, we have partnered with the School of Music for a free outdoor pop-up concert series.
Thursday, May 6
- 3:00 PM: Maryland Opera Studio scenes
- 3:50 PM: UMD Chamber Singers
- 6:30 PM: University Band
- 7:00 PM: Mighty Sound of Maryland Color Guard
- 7:15 PM: Mighty Sound of Maryland Dance Team
- 7:30 PM: Pep Band and Drumline
Cancelled due to weather forecasts - Friday, May 7
- 3:30 PM: UMD Percussion Ensemble
This event is only open to individuals at the university who have been cleared to come to campus through daily symptom monitoring.
- Guests must present their UID and register at the entrance when they arrive.
- Attendance will be limited to 50 people on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pods of no more than four people can sit together.
- Consider bringing your own lawn chairs or blankets, as chairs will not be provided.
4Maryland Healthy Behavior guidelines must be followed at all times:
- Wear a face covering.
- Maintain physical distance. Markers will be placed on Prince Frederick Lawn at 6 ft intervals to assist.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Wash your hands often and sanitize used surfaces frequently.
Getting to Mowatt Visitor Lot
The Mowatt Visitor Lot is on South Campus next between Mowatt Lane Garage and Prince Frederick Hall. View on campus map.
- If you arrive before 3 p.m.: Park in visitor spaces on level 1 of Mowatt Lane Garage. The visitor rate costs $3/hour. Pay using Parkmobile, or at the pay station using a credit/debit card or cash ($20 bills or smaller). Pay stations do not issue change.
- If you arrive after 4 p.m.: Free parking is available in Lot U2, which spans levels 1, 2 and 3 inside Mowatt Lane Garage.
Please do not park in Lot 19, which spans levels 3 to 6. Spaces are restricted 24/7 for Lot 19 permit holders. Mowatt Visitor Lot is not available, as it is reserved for the performers.